CABLE WARNING: This product uses a Genesis 2 style cable for both AV and RGB output. The product does not come with cables. Currently we have AV & RGB cables available. If you need cables please add them using the option above.
Ever dream of having your whole library of TurboGrafx-16 / PCEngine huCard and CD-ROM games in a single device? The Super SD System 3 allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs or ISOs) on a microSD card, put the SD card into the Super SD System 3, which attaches to the expansion port of your TurboGrafx-16 or PCEngine, and now you have your list of games at your finger tips. Please read the FLASH CART DISCLAIMER below before purchasing.
- Featuring an easy to use menu supporting CD (.cue) and HuCard (.pce) images.
- Built-in System Cards for CD-ROM², Super CD-ROM² and Arcade CD-ROM² games.
- Play any CD game without needing to have a System Card Plugged in.
- Stores per game backup RAM to microSD allowing infinite game saves.
- No need for additional storage accessories
- Instantaneous HuCard loads, using on-board RAM memory.
- Faster loading times than actual CD Hardware.
- In-Game menu trigger for faster game switch.
- Compatible with : PCEngine, CoreGrafx, CoreGrafx II, SuperGrafx and TurboGrafx-16 (North American). NOT COMPATIBLE WITH EUROPEAN TURBOGRAFX-16.
- MicroSD slot compatible with large SD Card support.
- Plays CD-ROM², Super CD-ROM², Arcade CD-ROM² and huCard.
- Allows you to dump your personal huCards to the microSD.
Turbo EverDrive vs. Super SD System 3:
Created with Compare Ninja
FLASH CART DISCLAIMER
A) PIRACY – Stone Age Gamer Retroworks, Inc. ("Stone Age Gamer") does not support or condone piracy. Flash carts are intended to be used only for the following reasons: development, playing games licensed by Stone Age Gamer for use with the product, and/or playing personally backed-up games (see section B). Stone Age Gamer does not offer support for any other use of this product including how or where to obtain game back-ups.
B) PERSONAL BACK-UPS – Although in some territories it is legal to make back-ups for personal use it may not be legal in all territories. Please learn local laws before making back-ups for personal use. Please note, in most territories "Personal Back-up" means exactly that; back-ups you made yourself of games you own. This often does not include back-ups obtained via other methods (i.e. downloading), even if it is a game you physically own.
C) DAMAGE – Stone Age Gamer is not responsible for any damage of property this product may cause. This is a new product intended to be used on electronic hardware that exceeds two decades in age and Stone Age Gamer can’t guarantee the condition of such hardware. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
D) MODIFICATION & USE – Any unauthorized modification and/or non-intended use of this or any other flash cart product sold by Stone Age Gamer shall void both manufacturer and retailer warranties of that product.
E) CLONE / MODIFIED CONSOLES – Flash carts were developed and intended to be used on un-modified original hardware using original hardware accessories. Stone Age Gamer does not guarantee flash cart operation on clone consoles or modified consoles. Flash carts may operate on some clone consoles or modified consoles. However, due to power consumption changes, random hardware changes and/or firmware updates of those consoles we cannot offer a guarantee of flash cart compatibility. Any returns due to incompatibility with clone consoles or modified consoles will result in no refund of any shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee if no defect is found during testing.