PURCHASE INCLUDES FREE DIGITAL COPIES OF
JIM POWER IN MUTANT CITY & IMPOSSAMOLE!
- NEW TO SUPER HD! SuperGrafx game support. Play SuperGrafx games on your PCEngine.
- NEW TO SUPER HD! HD video out. 480p or 720p.
- NEW TO SUPER HD! Load open source FPGA cores to emulated other systems such as the NES.
- Featuring an easy to use menu supporting CD (.cue) and HuCard (.pce) images.
- Built-in System Cards for CD-ROM², Super CD-ROM² and Arcade CD-ROM² games.
- Play any CD game without needing to have a System Card Plugged in.
- Stores per game backup RAM to microSD allowing infinite game saves.
- No need for additional storage accessories
- Instantaneous HuCard loads, using on-board RAM memory.
- Faster loading times than actual CD Hardware.
- In-Game menu trigger for faster game switch.
- Compatible with : PCEngine, CoreGrafx, CoreGrafx II, and SuperGrafx.
NOT PHYSICALLY COMPATIBLE WITH TURBOGRAFX-16. Not officially supported by TerraOnion. The Super HD System 3 PRO will technically work on a TG-16 (North American) system, however it may be a very tight fit or it may not fit some TG-16 systems at all. May require loosening of screws to fit. Neither TerraOnion or Stone Age Gamer offers any TG-16 support due to this issue. 10% re-stocking fee on any return regarding this issue.
- MicroSD slot compatible with large SD Card support.
- Plays CD-ROM², Super CD-ROM², Arcade CD-ROM² and huCard.
- Allows you to dump your personal huCards to the microSD.
Turbo EverDrive vs. Super SD System 3 vs. Super HD System 3 PRO: