This is the Azure Jungle version of the EverDrive-N8 Pro for the Famicom. It comes assembled in a white shell with Azure Jungle label.
Ever dream of having your whole library of Famicom games in a single cartridge? The EverDrive-N8 Pro for Famicom allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on an SD card, put the microSD card into the EverDrive-N8 Pro, put the EverDrive-N8 Pro into a Famicom system and have your list of games at your finger tips. Please read the FLASH CART DISCLAIMER below before purchasing.
5 FREE DIGITAL GAMES INCLUDED
|Plummet Challenge Game|
|Witch 'n Wiz|
|Officially Licensed From:|
Basic Edition vs. Deluxe Edition
The Basic Edition comes with just the EverDrive-N8 Pro for Famicom cartridge with a gray back label in the selected style or configuration covered by a 1-year Warranty. Whereas the Deluxe Edition includes the cartridge with a gold back label, a case, printed manual, a EverDrive-N8 Pro sticker, Stone Age Gamer sticker, and is covered by a 2-year Warranty.
- Cyclone IV FPGA
- 16MB of ROM memory. 8MB for PRG and 8MB for CHR
- 256K of battery ram for saves
- Real time clock for logging date and time of saves
- High quality 6-layers PCB
- ARM based 32bit I/O co-processor for SD and USB operations acceleration
- Up to 1024 files per folder, or unlimited if file sorting disabled
- Wide support of file systems: FAT16/FAT32/EXFAT
- In-game menu. You can save game or return to system menu without physical reset
- Multi slot save states. 100 independent slots for save states
- Instant ROM loading
- USB port for development and system update without removing SD card
- Improved audio mixing circuit with op amp
- Dedicated button, which is used for swap FDS disk side or as alternate method to call Save State menu
- Built-in NSF player with expansion chips support (VRC6, VRC7, Sunsoft-5b, Namco-163)
- Battery voltage monitoring. Battery can be replaced in time if it going dry
- Ultra low battery ram consumption. Estimated battery life 25 years
- Wide range of supported mappers
- NES2.0 support (requires adapter)
- Game Genie cheats
† As of May 27, 2020 the EverDrive-N8 Pro is now compatible with HDMI modifications.
EverDrive-N8 Original vs. EverDrive-N8 Pro:
FLASH CART DISCLAIMER
A) PIRACY – Stone Age Gamer Retroworks, Inc. ("Stone Age Gamer") does not support or condone piracy. Flash carts and similar devices Stone Age Gamer sells and supports are intended to be used only for the following purposes: development, playing games licensed by Stone Age Gamer for use with the product, and/or playing currently owned personally backed-up games and media where it is legal to do so. Stone Age Gamer does not offer support for any other use of this product.
B) PERSONAL BACK-UPS – In many territories it is legal to make back-ups for personal use and/or archival purposes, however it may not be legal in all territories. Please learn the national and local laws regarding this subject before making back-ups for personal use. Please note, in most territories "Personal Back-up" means exactly that; back-ups you made yourself of games you currently own. This often does not include back-ups obtained via other methods (i.e. downloading), even if it is a game you physically own.
C) DAMAGE – Neither Stone Age Gamer or the manufacturer is responsible for any damage of property this product may cause. This is a new product intended to be used on electronic hardware that exceeds two decades in age and Stone Age Gamer can’t guarantee the condition of such hardware. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
D) MODIFICATION & USE – Any unauthorized modification and/or non-intended use of this or any other flash cart product sold by Stone Age Gamer shall void both manufacturer and retailer warranties of that product.
E) CLONE / MODIFIED CONSOLES – Flash carts were developed and intended to be used on un-modified original hardware using original hardware accessories. Stone Age Gamer does not guarantee flash cart operation on clone consoles or modified consoles. Flash carts may operate on some clone consoles or modified consoles. However, due to power consumption changes, random hardware changes and/or firmware updates of those consoles we cannot offer a guarantee of flash cart compatibility. Any returns due to incompatibility with clone consoles or modified consoles will result in no refund of any shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee if no defect is found during testing.