Looking for the original EverDrive-N8 downloads? CLICK HERE
- Included YM2413 core update from Necronomfive
- In-game reset function
- Fixed bug with swapped A/B in "In-Game combo" menu
- Saves management changes. System will move save data from battery ram to SD card every time when cartridge boots to menu (instead of moving when game changed).
- Save states changes. It makes save system more clear and prevent loss of data for last played game if battery dries out.
- Included 4K extra ram for mapper 195 at $5000-$5FFF.
- For mapper 159 max PRG size expanded to 4MB.
- Improvements for MMC5.
- New mappers: 104, 153, 155, 157, 159, 170, 210, 262, 290, 516
- EEPROM save for mapper 16, 157, 159
- "Boot Last Game" option. At cold start last played game will be launched automatically. Use reset or in-game menu for return in menu.
- *OS will reset settings to default at fist boot
- MMC5 ExRAM fix by domgetter
- Fixed stuck at the end of level 4-4 in SMB2
- New mapper 218
- Fixes for mappers 28, 15
- Fixed volume control for NSF player
- Alternate FDS bios support. Store your bios file to EDN8/disksys.rom File should be without 16 byte nes header
- IRQ and sram mapping fix for MMC5
- Many mappers were accidentally removed from previous release
- Fixed broken nsf player
- New mapper 194
- Save state improvements
- Fixes for mapper 189
- Fixed disk error problem related to fds images with extra headers
- New mappers: 208, 195, 261
- Changed FDS autoswap controller.
- Fixes for mapper 99, 198, 4
- Menu controls via controller port 2 and famicom 15 pin expansion port
- Crop FDS image size if not matches to expected size. Fixes auto swap errors
- Fixed mirroring mode for Family Stadium
- Forced assignment to map 0 for "3-D Block (Asia)"
- New mapper 389
- Fixed mapper 119
- Forced Q Boy remapping to map 141
- Included support for NES2.0 large mapper numbers (over 255)
- This update no longer supported with edlink-n8-v18.104.22.168