This is the Jumpman version of the EverDrive-N8 Pro for the Famicom. It comes assembled in a white shell with Jumpman label.
Ever dream of having your whole library of Famicom games in a single cartridge? The EverDrive-N8 Pro for Famicom allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on an SD card, put the microSD card into the EverDrive-N8 Pro, put the EverDrive-N8 Pro into a Famicom system and have your list of games at your finger tips. Please read the FLASH CART DISCLAIMER below before purchasing.
AO Bad Street Brawler Beerslinger Blow 'em Out Carpet Shark Dash Galaxy Eliminator: Boat Duel Family Picross From Below Get 'em Gary Hostages The Immortal KUBO 3 Little Lancelot Mermaids of Atlantis MetalMech Motor City Patrol The Mutant Virus Nightshade Noah's Ark Perfect Pair Plummet Challenge Game Power Punch II Pyramids of Ra Stanley Target Renegade Thunderbolt Treasure Master
Basic Edition vs. Deluxe Edition
The Basic Edition comes with just the EverDrive-N8 Pro for Famicom cartridge with a gray back label in the selected style or configuration covered by a 1-year Warranty. Whereas the Deluxe Edition includes the cartridge with a gold back label, a case, printed manual, a EverDrive-N8 Pro sticker, Stone Age Gamer sticker, and is covered by a 2-year Warranty.
- Cyclone IV FPGA
- 16MB of ROM memory. 8MB for PRG and 8MB for CHR
- 256K of battery ram for saves
- Real time clock for logging date and time of saves
- High quality 6-layers PCB
- ARM based 32bit I/O co-processor for SD and USB operations acceleration
- Up to 1024 files per folder, or unlimited if file sorting disabled
- Wide support of file systems: FAT16/FAT32/EXFAT
- In-game menu. You can save game or return to system menu without physical reset
- Multi slot save states. 100 independent slots for save states
- Instant ROM loading
- USB port for development and system update without removing SD card
- Improved audio mixing circuit with op amp
- Dedicated button, which is used for swap FDS disk side or as alternate method to call Save State menu
- Built-in NSF player with expansion chips support (VRC6, VRC7, Sunsoft-5b, Namco-163)
- Battery voltage monitoring. Battery can be replaced in time if it going dry
- Ultra low battery ram consumption. Estimated battery life 25 years
- Wide range of supported mappers
- NES2.0 support (requires adapter)
- Game Genie cheats
† As of May 27, 2020 the EverDrive-N8 Pro is now compatible with HDMI modifications.
EverDrive-N8 Original vs. EverDrive-N8 Pro: