This is the Base version of the SD2SNES for the Super Famicom and European SNES, nothing fancy. This cartridge comes assembled with a gray shell and a basic label.
Ever dream of having your whole library of SNES or SFC games in a single cartridge? The SD2SNES allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on a microSD card, put the microSD card into the SD2SNES, put the SD2SNES into a SNES or Super Famicom and have your list of games at your finger tips. Please read the FLASH CART DISCLAIMER below before purchasing.
Carrier Aces Corn Buster Dorke & Ymp Dragon View Drakkhen The Humans Iron Commando Mr. Bloopy Power Piggs Push-over Radical Rex Super Noah's Ark 3D Tinhead Top Racer Top Racer 2
Basic Edition vs. Deluxe Edition
The Basic Edition comes with just the SD2SNES cartridge in the selected style or configuration covered by a 180-day Warranty. Whereas the Deluxe Edition includes the cartridge, a case, printed manual, an SD2SNES sticker, Stone Age Gamer sticker, and is covered by a 1-year Warranty.
- microSD supported (tested up to 64GB; no exFAT support so SDXC cards must be reformatted using FAT32).
- Fast ROM loading (~9MB/s).
- Fast menu navigation.
- Directories are sorted automatically, no need for FAT sorting tools.
- High resolution menu (512×224) for adequate display of long file names.
- Real Time Clock.
- Supports ROM size up to 128MBit (96Mbit actually implemented).
- Automatic near-time SRAM saving to SD Card (while the game runs). Some limitations apply:
- near-time saving is switched to periodic saving when a game is found to use the SRAM as work RAM.
- Automatic saving is disabled when MSU1 is used. SRAM is saved on reset.
- Enhancement chip support (see below for implementation status).
- SuperCIC key (SNES CIC clone):
- enables operation on unmodified consoles of all regions.
- supports software 50/60Hz switching on SuperCIC enhanced consoles only (to be performed by sd2snes firmware, not yet implemented there).
- Auto region patching: eliminates “This Game Pak is not designed…” messages regardless of 50/60Hz setting.
Supported Enhancement Chips
- BS-X memory map / Satellaview base unit registers (clock)
- DSP1 / 1b
Super EverDrive X5 vs. SD2SNES vs. SD2SNES Pro:
Created with Compare Ninja