This Base version of the EverDrive-N8 [FC] comes in a yellow shell with a base label and phillips screws.
Ever dream of having your whole library of Famicom games in a single cartridge? The EverDrive-N8 for Famicom allows you to load your personally backed-up games from an microSD card, put the SD card into the EverDrive-N8, put the EverDrive-N8 into a Famicom system and have your list of games at your finger tips. Please read the FLASH CART DISCLAIMER below before purchasing.
Carpet Shark From Below KUBO 3 Plummet Challenge Game Witch 'n Wiz
Basic Edition vs. Deluxe Edition
The Basic Edition comes with just the EverDrive-N8 for Famicom cartridge with a gray back label in the selected style or configuration covered by a 1-year Warranty. Whereas the Deluxe Edition includes the cartridge with a gold back label, a case, printed manual, a EverDrive-N8 sticker, Stone Age Gamer sticker, and is covered by a 2-year Warranty.
- Famicom, NES, and Twin Famicom systems are supported.* Works with many NES/FC clones as well.
- Cart supports Famicom, NES and FDS ROM images.
- Automatic disk side swap for FDS.
- Expansion audio.**
- Save State functionality.
- Game Genie cheat code support.
- Automatically backs-up saves to SD card. There is no need to push reset before shutting down the system.***
- Mapper support can be extended via software updates. As easy as loading new mappers files on SD card.
- FAT / FAT16 / FAT32 file system formats are supported.
- Supports microSD (SD & SDHC) cards up to 32GB.
- Quick loading of game files (approx. 4-8 seconds).
- Powerful Cyclone II FPGA.
- 2 x 512Kbyte SRAM for PRG and CHR data.
- 128Kbyte battery backed memory. It write save data to SD.
- Max II CPLD to handle FPGA reconfiguration, BIOS and SD interfaces.
- 1Mbyte flash BIOS.
- Voltage shift buffers on PPU and CPU bus for matching levels between 5v NES bus and 3.3 EverDrive bus. Far better than simple resistor buffers at reducing noise and power consumption.
*Famicom version of cart requires Famicom to NES adapter to be used with NES. NES version of cart requires NES to Famicom adapter to be used with Famicom.
** Only Famicom can output expansion sound without modification. NES systems require modification to support this feature.
*** FDS is the only exception, user should push the reset button on system to get back to main menu before than shutting down the system, otherwise FDS save data will be lost.
EverDrive-N8 Original vs. EverDrive-N8 Pro: