Use this bracket to secure a 2.5" HDD to a SATA Kit converted PS2 Network Adapter. This bracket works with the "ABitTop.com" and like SATA Kits on the market.
- Works in the original PS2 model that supports Hard Drives
- Secures a 2.5" drive to a SATA converted PS2 Network Adapter
- A unique (optional) brace helps install the SATA kit as well as offer a stronger connection to the PS2 Network Adapter
- Fills the full width of the PS2's HDD bay and is held in place by the Network Adapter's bolts just like the original 3.5" IDE Drive
- Supports the original "ABitTop.com" SATA kit as well as others on the market
PLEASE NOTE: This kit does NOT contain any screws or other hardware. The screws mentioned in the youtube video come with the SATA kit that is mentioned in the video, not with this 3d printed bracket.
See Assembly Video Below