New Features in version 2
1. now supports Xbox series x|s, Xbox One and Xbox Elite 2 WIRELESS controllers (no need to be plugged in any longer!
2. 5-Level Turbo Settings: Include 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 click/second.
3. Wingman XE2 is now compatible to Nintendo Switch!
- Support Xbox Series X/S / Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Xbox Elite / Xbox Elite Series 2/ Switch Pro/ PS5 DualSense/ PS4 Dualshock/ PS3 Dualshock controllers and arcade stick to be used on PS/ PS4/PS3 consoles.
- Support PS5 DualSense controller (in wired & wireless). Compatible PS4 games are playable on PS5 console. PS5 games are NOT supported. Motion sensor & vibration & touchpad are supported. Support XBOX Series controller (wired mode) and vibration mode.
- Support Touch Pad Simulation Function and Turbo and Remap Settings
- Lightweight, portable and USB-sized. Full compliance with environmental standards. Faster reaction speed than old model.
- Support PS3 console
- Compatible PS4 games are playable on PS5 console!
- Controller compatibility update: PS5 DualSense controller& PS4/PS3 controller & XBOX Series X|S controller (wired)
- Touch Pad Simulation Function for Xbox One controller
Touch Pad Simulation Function for Xbox One controller
- VIEW + R Stick can simulate the PS4’s Touchpad button.
- VIEW + MENU can simulate the PS4’s SHARE button.
- Each Wingman XE 2 can only connect to a single controller device. Wingman XE supports most of the accessories that are compatible with original factory specifications. To expand the number of supported accessories, firmware will be updated irregularly.
- Wingman XE 2 do not support headset/microphone function which provides by controller audio jack.
1. How do I know if the converter is compatible with my controller/stick ?
You can log on to Brook’s official website to see if your controller/stick is listed in the compatibility list.
Compatibility list is in the product introduction page. For those controller/stick which are not listed may be
incompatible or not be tested yet. You can go to Contact us for assistance or suggestion.
2. My controller/stick is listed as compatible in the compatibility list, but
there's no response when I use it.
Please try to do firmware update. If it doesn't help, please contact brook for further assistance.
3. I can't use my converter with my racing wheel, how can I do?
Please note that this converter doesn't support racing wheels.
1. I don’t know how to do firmware update; how can I do?
There’s firmware update guide for you to download and read. You can download it from Brook’s official
2. I have some problem with firmware update.
Should you have any problem, please try the troubleshooting methods as below : (1) Reconnect and retry
(2) Switch another USB port (3) Use another PC (4) Restart PC (5) Restart firmware (6) Shorten cable
length/Use another cable (7) If you have installed Brook's Driver before, remove it and retry (9) Disable
antivirus and retry. If you have tried all the methods above and your problem still exists, log on to Brook’s
official website, go to “Contact us” for assistance.
3. What should I pay attention to for firmware update ?
Firmware update must be done on a PC, it cannot be done on a console. For laptop, please connect your
laptop to power supply. Do it on Windows 7(and above) or Mac. Make sure the PC has smooth internet
1. What is the difference between Wingman XE and the other converters
(Wingman XE, P3 to P4 )?
• Wingman XE 2 is the upgrade of Wingman XE. XE 2 supports Xbox one S and Xbox Elite 2 wireless
controllers as well as strengthens the operating speed of wireless controllers. What’s more, it also
features the turbo frequency setting with five levels and supports Nintendo Switch consoles!
• P3 to P4 adapter only supports PS4 consoles with fewer controllers (check it out on Brook official
website), suitable for specific consumer groups and petite bourgeoisie.
2. Does it support to use on PS5?
It doesn’t support PS5 consoles but supports PS5 wireless controllers.