This FDM printed bracket helps mount a Micro SD Card extension cable (not included) to the "AV expansion" bay of your FZ-1 3DO. This is an alternative to cutting a hole in your 3DO's CD-ROM drive door to expose the ODE's USB port.
- New design "locks" the Micro SD Card extension board in place and provides support to the soldered on flex cable
- Keeps your 3DO clean of any visible modifications and still allows access to your Micro SD Card without having to take the console apart once installed
- Micro SD to Micro SD card extender is not included but can be found here: https://amzn.to/33Lpv0z
- You will also need a Micro SD to USB adapter if you're using Mnemo's ODE
- Some modification is needed to the RF shield or you can discard the shield