PURCHASE INCLUDES A FREE DIGITAL
COPY OF SUPER BUBBLE POP!
THE NEOSD MVS WILL ONLY WORK IN A NEO-GEO MVS ARCADE SYSTEM, IT WILL NOT WORK IN AN AES SYTEM.
OMEGA & VERTICAL SLOT NOTICE:
IF YOU ARE USING THIS ON AN OMEGA THE PCB WILL NEED TO BE REVERSED IN THE SHELL.
IF YOU ARE USING IT WITH ANY OTHER VERTICAL SLOT MVS AND YOU WANT THE LABEL FACING FORWARD THE PCB WILL NEED REVERSING IN THE SHELL.
IF YOU DO NOT FEEL CONFORTABLE DOING THIS YOURSELF PLEASE REQUEST IT TO BE DONE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION DURING CHECKOUT.
NEOBUILDER SOFTWARE NOTICE:The software is only available for the Windows OS. There is no planned support for Mac or Linux support. This software is used to convert ROMs into the proper format.
Ever dream of having your whole library of Neo-Geo AES/MVS in a single cartridge? The NeoSD AES allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on a microSD card, put the microSD card into the NeoSD AES, put the NeoSD AES into a Neo-Geo AES system and have your list of games at your finger tips.
What comes with the Deluxe Edition?
Currently the NeoSD MVS is available in both Basic and Deluxe versions (Choose above). The Basic version comes with the Cartridge only. The Deluxe version comes with the following:
- NeoSD MVS Cartridge
- BitBox Game Case with Glossy Color Insert
- Printed User Manual
- Compatible with all comercial games and homebrew
- 768 Mbits of flash memory, enough to hold the largest officially released games, plus some extra space for system software.
- ARM Cortex M4 at 168MHz, 1MB flash, 128KB RAM. For SD access, Flash programming, cartridge control and original cartridge protections emulation
- 2x Lattice XP2 FPGA. Flash based, instant-on, low power, high density FPGAs. For bus decoding and multiplexing, flash access, bankswitching, programming help.
- Supports micro SD & SDHC cards up to 32GB. FAT32 with long file names.
- Quickly navigate through your game list with a fast, simple and intuitive UI
- Instant boot to the last flashed game. It appears as an original cartridge to the console.
- Runs original games unpatched, emulating the original cartridge protections in hardware.Ability to boot to the game flash menu from in-game (configurable trigger combination)
- Can be used for game development. Allows the homebrew games to access expanded hardware features (S rom banking, increased bank area space).
- Updatable system software and firmware for future additions and features.
- Switch game region without needing special bios.
- Compatible with Universe BIOS.
- Ability to filter the game list by genre.
- Ability to mark favorite games so they can be quickly accessed via game list filter.
- Tools provided to convert your own games to the recognized format, for homebrew developing and testing.
LOADING TIME NOTICE: Keep in mind that they are for switching games. If you turn the MVS on with the cart in, it will instant-boot the last flashed game, as the flash memory is non volatile, and it appears as standard roms for the MVS. That means that you can turn on the test mode dip, boot the mvs and enter the soft dips and configure them from the bios as with an standard cartridge.
FLASH CART DISCLAIMER
A) PIRACY – Stone Age Gamer Retroworks, Inc. ("Stone Age Gamer") does not support or condone piracy. Flash carts and similar devices Stone Age Gamer sells and supports are intended to be used only for the following purposes: development, playing games licensed by Stone Age Gamer for use with the product, and/or playing currently owned personally backed-up games and media where it is legal to do so. Stone Age Gamer does not offer support for any other use of this product.
B) PERSONAL BACK-UPS – In many territories it is legal to make back-ups for personal use and/or archival purposes, however it may not be legal in all territories. Please learn the national and local laws regarding this subject before making back-ups for personal use. Please note, in most territories "Personal Back-up" means exactly that; back-ups you made yourself of games you currently own. This often does not include back-ups obtained via other methods (i.e. downloading), even if it is a game you physically own.
C) DAMAGE – Neither Stone Age Gamer or the manufacturer is responsible for any damage of property this product may cause. This is a new product intended to be used on electronic hardware that exceeds two decades in age and Stone Age Gamer can’t guarantee the condition of such hardware. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
D) MODIFICATION & USE – Any unauthorized modification and/or non-intended use of this or any other flash cart product sold by Stone Age Gamer shall void both manufacturer and retailer warranties of that product.
E) CLONE / MODIFIED CONSOLES – Flash carts were developed and intended to be used on un-modified original hardware using original hardware accessories. Stone Age Gamer does not guarantee flash cart operation on clone consoles or modified consoles. Flash carts may operate on some clone consoles or modified consoles. However, due to power consumption changes, random hardware changes and/or firmware updates of those consoles we cannot offer a guarantee of flash cart compatibility. Any returns due to incompatibility with clone consoles or modified consoles will result in no refund of any shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee if no defect is found during testing.