This is the Grid - Flame Red version of the Mega EverDrive Pro. This cartridge comes assembled in a transparent red shell with red Grid label and anodized red aluminum screws.
Ever dream of having your whole library of Genesis / Mega-drive and Sega / Mega CD games in a single cartridge? The Mega EverDrive Pro allows you to load your cartridge and cd game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs or ISOs) on a microSD card, put the microSD card into the Mega EverDrive Pro, put the Mega EverDrive Pro into a Genesis / Mega-drive and have your list of games at your finger tips. Please read the FLASH CART DISCLAIMER below before purchasing.
B.O.B. The Humans The Immortal Risky Woods Tinhead Zero Tolerance
Basic Edition vs. Deluxe Edition
The Basic Edition comes with just the Mega EverDrive Pro cartridge in the selected style. Whereas the Deluxe Edition includes the cartridge, a case, printed manual, a Mega EverDrive Pro sticker, Stone Age Gamer sticker, and is covered by a 2-year Warranty..
- Cyclone IV FPGA
- 16MB PSRAM and 1MB SRAM memory
- High quality 6-layers PCB with hard gold surface finish
- Supported ROM formats: Genesis, 32X, Sega-CD, Mega-CD, Master System, NES*
- Ram cart for Sega-CD and Mega-CD
- CD bios swap function turns off region locks for Sega-CD / Mega-CD games
- Hardware MegaKey turns off region locks for Genesis games
- YM2413 core for Master System games
- SVP core support (Virtua Racing support)
- Pier Solar mapper support
- In-game menu. You can save game or return to system menu without physical reset
- In-game menu supported for Genesis and Master System modes
- Full EEPROM saves support
- Real time clock for logging date and time of saves
- ARM based 32bit I/O co-processor for SD and USB operations acceleration
- Up to 1024 files per folder or unlimited if file sorting is disabled
- Multi slot save states. 100 save states slots for each game. Save states work on Genesis/Mega-drive & Master System games.
- Instant ROM loading
- USB port for development and system update without removing SD card
- Battery voltage monitoring. Battery can be replaced in time if it runs dry
- Game Genie cheats support
* NES core has limited compatibility. Refer to user manual for details.
* NES core currently supported only for NTSC systems.
* For Mega-SG "Zero lag" option should be turned off for NES games (accurate Genesis timings required).
X3 vs. X5 vs. X7 vs. Pro vs. MegaSD:
FLASH CART DISCLAIMER
A) PIRACY – Stone Age Gamer Retroworks, Inc. ("Stone Age Gamer") does not support or condone piracy. Flash carts and similar devices Stone Age Gamer sells and supports are intended to be used only for the following purposes: development, playing games licensed by Stone Age Gamer for use with the product, and/or playing currently owned personally backed-up games and media where it is legal to do so. Stone Age Gamer does not offer support for any other use of this product.
B) PERSONAL BACK-UPS – In many territories it is legal to make back-ups for personal use and/or archival purposes, however it may not be legal in all territories. Please learn the national and local laws regarding this subject before making back-ups for personal use. Please note, in most territories "Personal Back-up" means exactly that; back-ups you made yourself of games you currently own. This often does not include back-ups obtained via other methods (i.e. downloading), even if it is a game you physically own.
C) DAMAGE – Neither Stone Age Gamer or the manufacturer is responsible for any damage of property this product may cause. This is a new product intended to be used on electronic hardware that exceeds two decades in age and Stone Age Gamer can’t guarantee the condition of such hardware. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
D) MODIFICATION & USE – Any unauthorized modification and/or non-intended use of this or any other flash cart product sold by Stone Age Gamer shall void both manufacturer and retailer warranties of that product.
E) CLONE / MODIFIED CONSOLES – Flash carts were developed and intended to be used on un-modified original hardware using original hardware accessories. Stone Age Gamer does not guarantee flash cart operation on clone consoles or modified consoles. Flash carts may operate on some clone consoles or modified consoles. However, due to power consumption changes, random hardware changes and/or firmware updates of those consoles we cannot offer a guarantee of flash cart compatibility. Any returns due to incompatibility with clone consoles or modified consoles will result in no refund of any shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee if no defect is found during testing.