Looking for Mega EverDrive X Series files? CLICK HERE
|Looking for EverDrive-MD or Mega EverDrive v1 OS? Please visit our LEGACY section.|
- Saves management changes.
- System will move save data from battery ram to SD card every time when cartridge boots to menu (instead of moving when game changed).
- It makes save system more clear and prevent lost of data for last played game if battery dry out.
- Fixed volume register overflow in PCM low pass filter
- Fixed Snatcher crash after "corpse reconstruct" cut scene
- Fixed audio track cutting for bin+wav cd images
- Mapper for Sonic Delta
- Fix for games which using "reset" instruction
- Fixed pause for MegaSG in SMS games
- Fixed SMS in-game menu for MegaSG
- Support for CD images with data tracks in MODE1/2048 format
- Included YM2413 core update from Necronomfive
- RAM cheats (including Mega-CD)
- OS can load custom user mappers from the ROM catalog without copying it to the system folder. rbf file name should match to the mapper number
- Aside of system folder OS will seek IPS patches in ROM folder also (patch name should match to the ROM name)
- Speed improvement for IPS parcher
- Included MSU-MD patch for ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron. Thanks to @32mbit for making this patch. http://tinyurl.com/msu-md
- Minor system improvements
- Fixed problem with SMS FM sound when it stops working if smsbios.sms not exists
- Multi-bin CD images support*
- CD images storing rules changed. Please refer to manual for details.
- Save states preview right from In-Game menu (genesis mode only)
- Ips auto patcher
- Built-in auto patcher engine allow to use ips patches without using patching software. Rom stays unchanged on disk but patched in cart RAM.
- ips-msu folder for games executed in pair with CD (ROM+CD), ips-std for all other games.
- There two ways for path and ROM association:
- Patch name should match to ROM ID. ROM ID can be obtained in "Rom Info" menu.
- Patch and ROM name should be the same.
- Just put original unpatched rom and CD image to the same folder, cue file name should match to the rom name. MD+ audio pack can be used as is for msu-md.
- msu-md patches also can be used with any other flashcart in pair with original Mega-CD, in this case rom should be patched manually and audio packs should be burned to the disk.
- Initial release.