The 3DO BT is a Bluetooth Adapter that allows you to connect various Bluetooth controllers to your 3DO. This includes PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S & X, Switch Joy-Cons, 8BitDo (Bluetooth only) and other Bluetooth controllers.
The 3DO BT runs on the incredible BlueRetro platform by Jacques Gagnon. A portion of each sale is donated to Jacques to further support the platform.
- Use various Bluetooth devices with your 3DO
- Supports Turbo
- Very low latency, comparable to "2.4Ghz" devices (varies based on controller being used)
- Remappable buttons that save to the 3DO BT
- Fits perfectly in FZ-1, FZ-10, and Goldstar 3DOs (other models untested)
- Can connect to an original 3DO controller for multiplayer or connect up to 7 devices directly to the 3DO BT
- Easy to use web interface
- Open source and user updatable
- Plug & Play
Note: Bluetooth is limited to 7 device but there is a way to connect 8 devices using a Wii remote and BlueRetro mapping as explained here by Jacques Gagnon.
- PS4/PS5: ~5.4 ms
- XBOX One: ~8.8 ms
- Switch Pro: ~12.4 ms
- PS3: ~12.8
- WiiU Pro: ~13.2 ms
- 8bitdo: ~16.2 ms
- Wiimote: ~16.3 ms