The PCE BT is a Bluetooth Adapter that allows you to connect various Bluetooth controllers to your PC Engine. This includes PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S & X, Switch Joy-Cons, 8BitDo (Bluetooth only) and other Bluetooth controllers.
The PCE BT runs on the incredible BlueRetro platform by Jacques Gagnon. A portion of each sale is donated to Jacques to further support the platform.
- Use various Bluetooth devices with your PC Engine
- Supports Turbo (requires firmware 1.7+)
- 2 and 3 button controller modes
- Built in multitap mode for up to 5 Bluetooth devises
- Very low latency, comparable to "2.4Ghz" devices (varies based on controller being used)
Example: 8BitDo's PC Engine Mini Controller is around 7.4ms (rpubs.com) whereas the PCE BT with a PS5 controller is lower at around 5.4ms
- Remappable buttons that save to the PCE BT
- Easy to use web interface
- Open source and user updatable
- Plug & Play
Note: In an effort to meet rising demand, we've streamlined the design of the PCE BT for quicker manufacturing. This also means the adapter is scientifically smaller than the previous version. There is a caveat though, Duo R users will now need a 8 pin mini DIN female to male patch cable.
- PS4/PS5: ~5.4 ms
- XBOX One: ~8.8 ms
- Switch Pro: ~12.4 ms
- PS3: ~12.8
- WiiU Pro: ~13.2 ms
- 8bitdo: ~16.2 ms
- Wiimote: ~16.3 ms