Dear Stone Age Gamer Customers,
After much consideration Stone Age Gamer has decided to take certain steps to help protect our employees and our customers from the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- As of March 16th, 2020 we will be closing our Salem, Ohio retail location to the public indefinitely. While we hope we can re-open sometime in early April, we currently have no specific re-opening date.
- Employees will be provided with hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes. Door knobs and other commonly used surfaces will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- Employees packing shipments will be required to wear gloves and facial protection.
- Additional paid sick days will be provided during this period to both full and part-time employees. We hope this will help keep our staff healthy and also help insure the financial well being of our employees.
- Stone Age Gamer will not be attending any trade shows or events during this time.
Although our retail location will be closed to the public. We will continue to accept and fill internet orders.
We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy during this precarious time.
Stone Age Gamer Retroworks, Inc.