- A wireless controller for Genesis / Mega Drive (it can be used with Master System as well)
- Low power consumption
- Up to 150 hours of gameplay on a full charge
- Power saving mode. Battery discharge time in this mode is more than year. If there is no any activity for a few minutes controller switches to power saving mode, after pushing on start or d-pad buttons controller immediately it will revert back to active state.
- Extremely quick response - No input lag (the response time is around 2.7ms)
- Special compatibility mode with Genesis 3-buttons and SMS controllers. Some games do not work properly with 6-button controllers, but joyzz offers compatibility mode to solve this problem
- Charging via Micro-USB port (cable not included)
1. Force power saving mode: Hold MODE+A+X and then click START
2. Exit from power saving mode: START or any key on D-PAD
3. 3-buttons controller mode: Hold for 3 sec. MODE+START+C. Required for some games which not compatible with 6-buttons controllers. Golden Axe II, for example
4. SMS controller mode: Hold for 3 sec. MODE+START+B. Required for some SMS games which is not compatible with genesis controllers.
5. Switch controller to normal 6-buttons mode: MODE+START+Z
6. Sync controller with receiver: Hold sync button on receiver for 4 sec until led on receiver will start blinking. Hold MODE+X+Y+Z until led went out.
All compatibility modes (combo 3 and 4) will resets to default after power cycle on receiver
1. Constant led shining: Controller is not connected.
2. Led turned off: Controller connected
3. Slow light pulsation: Low battery level
Package bundle: 1x controller + 1x receiver. Charging cable is not included. Any micro-usb cable can be used for charging