How It Works
Every order placed during the month of October will receive a Gift Card with a 6-character redemption code on it. Go to our Trick or Treat Code Redemption area of the site and enter the code to see whether you got tricked or got a treat.
When a customer places an order your code is created with an associated store credit amount. You have a 50% chance of being tricked (receive no store credit) or a 50% chance of getting a treat. Treats can either be $2, $5, $10, $15, $25, $50, or $100. The higher the amount the lesser of a chance to get that amount. We expect hundreds of customers will receive $10 or more and we expect about 5 to 10 customers will receive $100. This is determined by a random number generator. One customer at random during the month of October will receive a code for the Grand Prize of $250 in store credit.
- When you receive your package inside will be a Stone Age Gamer Gift Card with a 6-character code on it.
- Make sure you have an account. If you do not have an account on StoneAgeGamer.com please register for one before continuing.
- Go to: Trick or Treat Code Redemption
- Enter your account e-mail and your Trick or Treat Code and submit it.
- You will be told whether you got tricked or got a treat (and for how much).
- If you got a treat this amount will be added to your Store Credit account. This can be applied during checkout at anytime.
- Q: Can I receive my prize as a refund on a previous order?
- Q: Can I receive my prize as cash?
- Q: I can't find my Trick or Treat Code. What should I do?
A: Contact Order Support. We will be able to give you the code associated with that order.
- Q: Will you give me my code before I receive my order?
- Q: What happens if I receive my order, redeem my code, purchase another product with that store credit and then return my original order?
A: We will deduct the code value from your return refund.
- Q: If I place multiple orders during the month of October and receive codes with each order?
A: Yes, but only if each order is shipped separate. You can not place 3 orders back to back and then ask for them to be combined in an attempt to receive 3 codes. You will only receive a single code in that case.
- Q: Are codes transferable?
A: Yes, but only before they are redeemed. Once redeemed they are locked to your account.
- Q: Will you tell me value of code before I redeem?
- Q: Does my store credit expire if I don't spend it in a certain amount time?
A: No, store credit does not expire.
- Q: How long can I redeem codes for?
A: We will allow code redemption until January 31, 2019. After that the code will be void and you will not be able to redeem.