How It Works
Every order placed during the month of October will receive a 6-character redemption code 3 days after the order ships. Go to our Trick or Treat Code Redemption area of the site and enter the code to see whether you got tricked or got a treat.*
When a customer places an order your code is created with an associated store credit amount. You have a 50% chance of being tricked (receive no store credit) or a 50% chance of getting a treat. Treats can either be $2, $5, $10, $15, $25, $50, $100, or $250. The higher the amount the less of a chance to get that amount. We expect hundreds of customers will receive $10 or more and we expect about 5 to 10 customers will receive $100. All values up to $100 are determined by a random number generator. One customer at random during the month of October will receive a code for the Grand Prize of $250 in store credit. All participants, even those who were tricked, will receive 250 bonus Prize Tickets on November 1st, 2021.
- 3 days after your order ships you will receive an e-mail with a 6-digit code.
- Make sure you have an account and are logged in. If you do not have an account on StoneAgeGamer.com please register for one before continuing.
- Go to: Trick or Treat Code Redemption
- Enter your Trick or Treat Code and submit it. CODES CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED ONCE.
- You will be told whether you got tricked or got a treat (and for how much).
- If you got a treat this amount will be added to your Store Credit account. This can be applied during checkout at anytime and does not expire.
- Q: Do I get a Trick or Treat code when ordering a gift certificate?
- Q: If I have a pending pre-order that has not been filled before October will I get a code?
A: No, however if you contact Order Support and request a code before your pre-order ships we will add a code to your order.
- Q: Can I receive my prize as a refund on a previous order?
- Q: Can I receive my prize as cash?
- Q: I never received an e-mail and its been over 3 days since my order shipped. What should I do?
A: Check your spam/junk folder. If you don't see it contact Order Support. We will be able to give you the code associated with that order.
- Q: Will you give me my code early?
- Q: What happens if I receive my order, redeem my code, purchase another product with that store credit and then return my original order?
A: We will deduct the code value from your return refund.
- Q: If I place multiple orders during the month of October and receive codes with each order?
A: Yes, but only if each order is shipped separate. You can not place 3 orders back to back and then ask for them to be combined in an attempt to receive 3 codes. You will only receive a single code in that case.
- Q: Are codes transferable?
A: Yes, but only before they are redeemed. Once redeemed they are locked to your account.
- Q: Will you tell me value of code before I redeem?
- Q: Does my store credit expire if I don't spend it in a certain amount time?
A: No, store credit does not expire.
- Q: How long can I redeem codes for?
A: We will allow code redemption until August 31, 2022. After that the code will be void and you will not be able to redeem.
* No purchase necessary. Residents of the United States of America can receive one Trick or Treat Code Without Purchase (alternate method of entry “AMOE”): A Participant can request a Trick or Treat Code without making a purchase from Stone Age Gamer Retroworks, Inc. ("Stone Age Gamer") by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to: Stone Age Gamer - Trick or Treat, 378 E. State St., Salem, OH 44460. ONLY ONE TRICK OR TREAT CODE PER HOUSEHOLD WILL BE DISTRIBUTED. One Trick or Treat Code will be mailed in response to each mail-in request per address, while supplies last. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than October 1, 2021 and no later than October 31, 2021, and received by Stone Age Gamer no later than November 7, 2021. Stone Age Gamer reserves the right to revoke any store credit or cancel any order made with redeemed Trick or Treat code store credit that Stone Age Gamer believes was made under false pretenses, hacking, exploitation of software, or any other attempts to circumvent the the sprit of this promotion.