XboxHD+ - by MakeMHz
XboxHD+ now offers advanced upscaling with interpolation, colorspace, and overscan correction options!
Identifying Your Xbox Revision Other Ways to Identify your Xbox Revision
The first and only purely digital video output mod for the original Microsoft Xbox. Video is captured directly off of the pixel data bus from the GPU, encoded, and sent directly to your HD TV with no added external interpolation or frame-buffering for a crystal clear, no added lag, video output.
But pixel-perfect video isn't all the XboxHD+ offers. Audio is captured from the Xbox's digital SPDIF audio and output over the HDMI connector, and with the correct receiver allow for 5.1 Dolby Digital audio on select games.
XboxHD+ has been fully tested on every board variation and revision.
XboxHD+ was designed from the ground up to be the best possible solution for your original Xbox.
- Pixel perfect digital video. Supports all official Xbox video resolutions. (480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, and 1080i)
- Video upscaling with interpolation options (linear and weighted bilinear).
- Per-game settings with direct integration with XBMC and XBMC4Gamers.
- Crystal clear digital audio with surround-sound and Dolby Digital pass-through.
- Upgradable firmware via our Xbox application for additional future features, bug fixes, etc!
- CEC support.
- Completely reversible! 100% no-cut mod.
- Optional force 480P. (Force 480i games to run in 480p)
- Optional auto anamorphic widescreen for widescreen 480P content. By default, 16:9 480P content will be stretched to fullscreen as the game intended. Avoid the hassle of having to adjust your TV's zoom/aspect ratio when switch between widescreen and none-widescreen 480P games.
Pixel Perfect Digital Video
Video is captured directly off of the pixel data bus from the GPU, encoded, and sent directly to your HD TV.
Crystal Clear Digital Audio
Crystal clear digital audio with surround-sound and Dolby Digital pass-through.
The XboxHD+ board features an easy to use firmware update feature that can update the board's software directly from the Xbox.
Impossible! The XboxHD+ does not modify or buffer the raw GPU video signal in any way.
Patching the Xbox kernel is required to take full advantage of the XboxHD+. While it's possible to install the patch without a modchip, it is not recommended or officially supported
The XboxHD+ board, flex ribbon cable, hookup wire, and 3D printed spacer.
While highly not recommended for beginners, the XboxHD+ is comparable to other console HDMI mod installs. The installer should be very comfortable with micro-soldering.