This is Black Friday bundle of the TerraOnion MODE and StrikerDC controller.
WARNING: We consider this an Intermediate Level modification. Meaning only those with some experience modding, disassembling systems, etc. should attempt this modification. Stone Age Gamer, nor the manufacturer, will warranty modifications that are not done properly. If you do not feel comfortable installing the MODE yourself we highly suggest either using an approved modder (we offer this service for $34.99) or purchase a pre-installed system HERE or bundle the MODE and install service together HERE.
Compatible with Saturn and Dreamcast, same firmware for both systems. Compatible with both 20 pin and 21 pin Saturn consoles. Compatible with both 5v (VA0) and 3,3v (VA1) Dreamcast (proper voltage level conversion).
IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE VA2 DREAMCAST.
Invasion from Beyond
- 100% compatible with all Saturn and Dreamcast games!
- Auto region patching (loads games from different regions without patching games)
- Auto detects the console it's plugged into. No jumpers to configure.
- SATA 2.5 HDD compatible with exfat (works with both hard drives and SSD drives)
- USB for USB thumbdrives and powered USB hard drives
- Compatible with Redump and Tosec images (for both Dreamcast/Saturn)
- Compatible with CDI, GDI, CCD, MDF, bin/iso+cue images
- Plug and play, no soldering required!
- 2 User interfaces: Simple list view and Advanced Cover Art
- Supports multiple Disc games
- Zero seek times providing faster load times
- Supports Mpeg card, ActionReplay/PseudoSaturnKai, Saturn RAM cart compatible
- DC Digital, DreamPSU and PicoPSU compatible
- 32-bit MCU at 168MHz with 192KB RAM
- High performance FPGA for accurate data transfer speeds
- USB 2.0 High Speed PHY for high transfer speed from SATA & USB
- Full speed Memory card interface supporting up to 12MB/s
- SATA to USB 2.0 bridge for high speed SATA hard disk access
- Level translators to properly convert signal levels, and support Dreamcast VA0
- Saturn 20pin and 21pin interface with mainboard autodetection
- User IO connector for expansion, and support custom interface boards
- Reset generation and Region selection for Saturn
FLASH CART DISCLAIMER
A) PIRACY – Stone Age Gamer Retroworks, Inc. ("Stone Age Gamer") does not support or condone piracy. Flash carts and similar devices Stone Age Gamer sells and supports are intended to be used only for the following purposes: development, playing games licensed by Stone Age Gamer for use with the product, and/or playing currently owned personally backed-up games and media where it is legal to do so. Stone Age Gamer does not offer support for any other use of this product.
B) PERSONAL BACK-UPS – In many territories it is legal to make back-ups for personal use and/or archival purposes, however it may not be legal in all territories. Please learn the national and local laws regarding this subject before making back-ups for personal use. Please note, in most territories "Personal Back-up" means exactly that; back-ups you made yourself of games you currently own. This often does not include back-ups obtained via other methods (i.e. downloading), even if it is a game you physically own.
C) DAMAGE – Neither Stone Age Gamer or the manufacturer is responsible for any damage of property this product may cause. This is a new product intended to be used on electronic hardware that exceeds two decades in age and Stone Age Gamer can’t guarantee the condition of such hardware. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
D) MODIFICATION & USE – Any unauthorized modification and/or non-intended use of this or any other flash cart product sold by Stone Age Gamer shall void both manufacturer and retailer warranties of that product.
E) CLONE / MODIFIED CONSOLES – Flash carts were developed and intended to be used on un-modified original hardware using original hardware accessories. Stone Age Gamer does not guarantee flash cart operation on clone consoles or modified consoles. Flash carts may operate on some clone consoles or modified consoles. However, due to power consumption changes, random hardware changes and/or firmware updates of those consoles we cannot offer a guarantee of flash cart compatibility. Any returns due to incompatibility with clone consoles or modified consoles will result in no refund of any shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee if no defect is found during testing.