WARNING: We consider this an ExpertLevel modification. Meaning only those with experience modding, intracate soldering, disassembling systems, etc. should attempt this modification. Stone Age Gamer, nor the manufacturer, will warranty modifications that are not done properly. If you do not feel comfortable installing the DCDigital yourself we highly suggest using our install service which you can find HERE. We can NOT accept returns on this item if it has been opened.
The DCDigital HW2 is the ultimate video upgrade kit for the Sega Dreamcast. This board must be installed into your own Dreamcast. Please refer to the installation documentation for more information.
- Digital lag-free HDMI output up to 1440p
- Simple firmware update procedure via WiFi
- Video Filters: Scanlines / Smoothing
- Motion Adaptive Deinterlacing
- Retro effects with new mask
- Configurable polyphase scaler.
- Drop in replacement to older DCHDMI kit (Uses same main flex and hdmi hole as existing kits)
DC Digital HW2 can be installed on VA0 and VA1 models (All regions). VA2 models are NOT suppopted. There must be a 0 or 1 in the circle as shown here
The DCDigital HW2 is a leap forward in terms of features vs the original DCHDMI. A comparision can be found here.
Installation Instructions: https://docs.pixelfx.co/DCDigital-Installation.html
Controller Hot Keys
- L Trigger + R Trigger + DPad Right + B
- L Trigger + R Trigger + A + B + Start
- L Trigger + R trigger + DPad Up + Y
(Switches any resolution to 1080p and 1080p to 480p (saved resolution is not changed)
Please Note: A mini HDMI cable is required