PRE-OWNED CONDITION/CONFIGURATION DESCRIPTIONThis cartridge comes assembled in a clear red shell, has the deluxe crimson front label, and is held together with red aluminum screws. *Item is used and may have minor flaws/blemishes. You will receive the actual item pictured.
GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Ever dream of having your whole library of SNES or SFC games in a single cartridge? The SD2SNES allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on a microSD card, put the microSD card into the SD2SNES, put the SD2SNES into a SNES or Super Famicom and have your list of games at your finger tips. Please read the FLASH CART DISCLAIMER below before purchasing.
- microSD supported (tested up to 64GB; no exFAT support so SDXC cards must be reformatted using FAT32).
- Fast ROM loading (~9MB/s).
- Fast menu navigation.
- Directories are sorted automatically, no need for FAT sorting tools.
- High resolution menu (512×224) for adequate display of long file names.
- Real Time Clock.
- Supports ROM size up to 128MBit (96Mbit actually implemented).
- Automatic near-time SRAM saving to SD Card (while the game runs). Some limitations apply:
- near-time saving is switched to periodic saving when a game is found to use the SRAM as work RAM.
- Automatic saving is disabled when MSU1 is used. SRAM is saved on reset.
- Enhancement chip support (see below for implementation status).
- SuperCIC key (SNES CIC clone):
- enables operation on unmodified consoles of all regions.
- supports software 50/60Hz switching on SuperCIC enhanced consoles only (to be performed by sd2snes firmware, not yet implemented there).
- Auto region patching: eliminates “This Game Pak is not designed…” messages regardless of 50/60Hz setting.
Supported Enhancement Chips
- BS-X memory map / Satellaview base unit registers (clock)
- DSP1 / 1b