PRE-OWNED CONDITION/CONFIGURATION DESCRIPTION
This cartridge comes assembled in a translucent purple shell, has a deluxe purple style label, and is held together with purple aluminum screws. *Item is used and may have minor flaws/blemishes. You will receive the actual item pictured.
GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Ever dream of having your whole library of SNES or SFC games in a single cartridge? The SD2SNES allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on a microSD card, put the microSD card into the SD2SNES, put the SD2SNES into a SNES or Super Famicom and have your list of games at your finger tips. Please read the FLASH CART DISCLAIMER below before purchasing.
Air Cavalry Blow 'em Out Carrier Aces Dorke & Ymp Dragon View Drakkhen Fire Team Rogue Full Throttle Gourmet Sentai The Humans Jim Power Mountain Bike Rally Mr. Bloopy Power Piggs Push-over Sküljagger Super Noah's Ark 3D Tinhead Top Racer Top Racer 2 Top Gear 3000
- microSD supported (tested up to 64GB; no exFAT support so SDXC cards must be reformatted using FAT32).
- Fast ROM loading (~9MB/s).
- Fast menu navigation.
- Directories are sorted automatically, no need for FAT sorting tools.
- High resolution menu (512×224) for adequate display of long file names.
- Real Time Clock.
- Supports ROM size up to 128MBit (96Mbit actually implemented).
- Automatic near-time SRAM saving to SD Card (while the game runs). Some limitations apply:
- near-time saving is switched to periodic saving when a game is found to use the SRAM as work RAM.
- Automatic saving is disabled when MSU1 is used. SRAM is saved on reset.
- Enhancement chip support (see below for implementation status).
- SuperCIC key (SNES CIC clone):
- enables operation on unmodified consoles of all regions.
- supports software 50/60Hz switching on SuperCIC enhanced consoles only (to be performed by sd2snes firmware, not yet implemented there).
- Auto region patching: eliminates “This Game Pak is not designed…” messages regardless of 50/60Hz setting.
Supported Enhancement Chips
- BS-X memory map / Satellaview base unit registers (clock)
- DSP1 / 1b