Please Note: A micro USB charger / cable is required for power (Includes Device only, unless the "Add power adapter" option is checked above). You can also power off of a USB port on a TV with a micro USB cable if you prefer.
For s-video support with a PAL Nintendo 64 console you must use the optional N64 S-video cable available as an add-on. Both NTSC and PAL are supported with the cable!
The 2X-MINI takes the same technology that has powered the rest of the TINK2X products and puts it all in a simple, easy and fun package.
The MINI is the ideal companion for N64 consoles with the use of an N64 S-Video cable (available as an add-on) for the best possible image quality from an unmodded system. In fact, the 2X-MINI is even compatible with S-Video capable PAL N64's using an s-video cable!
- Professional injection molded enclosure
- Inputs: S-video and Composite
- Output: Digital Video
- Automatic format detection: NTSC, PAL, PAL-60, PAL-M*, NTSC-443* and SECAM*
- Adjustable comb filtering for Retro (notch) and Video (2-D comb)
- USB firmware upgrade capability - no special tools needed
- Note: Requires microUSB cord for power (can be added above). The 2X uses an advanced power supply filtering circuit and is tolerant of virtually any USB source. Best would be the port on your TV or display if you have one.
- Optional S-video cable for N64 available as an add-on (*highly recommended if used with the Nintendo 64 console)
*PAL-M, NTSC-443 and SECAM auto-detection and support have been implemented in the firmware but only limited testing has been done due to the inavalibility of these devices in the US.
CAUTION: Sega Genesis and some models of PSOnes do not produce off-spec signals and may not display correctly. For Sega Genesis, we recommend using a RGB/Component cable with the RT2X-Pro or SCART. For PSOne, we recommend using a PS2 as there are no known issues.
NOTE: All MINIs ship with the original v1.0 firmware. The v1.0 firmware contains the necessary code for the factory to program the anti-piracy measures and perform QC checks. Firmware upgrades will be posted when ready.