The RetroTINK-2X is an affordable video processor to add high-quality analog video inputs to modern HDMI displays by converting 240p/480i/288p/576i NTSC/PAL sources to 480p/576p.
It is specifically optimized to accurately handle 240p/288p inputs by offering ultra-low latency line doubling for bypassing a display’s built-in SDTV scaler/deinterlacer which often adds significant lag and visual artifacts.
Available inputs include composite, S-Video and component video inputs as well as line-level audio inputs. Video and audio are output over a mini-HDMI connector.
The RetroTINK-2X automatically corrects non-standard synchronization (e.g., NES/SNES) to output a compliant data stream that is broadly compatible with most displays.
- Inputs: Component, S-video and Composite
- Formats: 240p/480i, 288p/576i, NTSC and PAL and PAL-60
- Output: miniHDMI at 480p/576p (line-doubled mode) or input resolution (pass-thru mode)
- Latency: About 53 microseconds
- Audio: 24-bit stereo
- Power: microUSB
- Optional smoothing filter
- Plexi-glass enclosure
Please Note: Includes Device only, a micro USB cable is required for power (you can also power off of a USB port on a TV or any other power adapter designed for USB)