|v2.12||12/27/2015||v2.X / v3.X||[DOWNLOAD]|
|v2.11||10/14/2015||v2.X / v3.X||[DOWNLOAD]|
|v2.10||10/06/2015||v2.X / v3.X||[DOWNLOAD]|
|v2.09||01/21/2015||v2.X / v3.X||[DOWNLOAD]|
|v2.08||11/14/2014||v2.X / v3.X||[DOWNLOAD]|
|v2.07||11/12/2014||v2.X / v3.X||[DOWNLOAD]|
|v2.06||11/11/2014||v2.X / v3.X||[DOWNLOAD]|
|v2.05||09/23/2014||v2.X / v3.X||[DOWNLOAD]|
|Looking for EverDrive64 v1.X OS files? Visit our LEGACY section.|
- Minor stability update for ED64 v2.5.
Stability fix for ED64 v2.5.
Fixed bug in controller pak handling.
64DD support (cart conversion)
CIC-5101 support for Aleck 64.
"Recently palyed" menu.
SRAM 96K support (Dezaemon 3D)
Fixed default save type for Kirby U/E
- (!) At first boot OS will throw error 0x10 and reset all settings to default. This is normal.
- "CRC Check" option to enable/disable CRC check.
- FPGA code update.
- Minor fix of bootcode.
- Fixed "Self test" menu.
- Fully functional GameShark. Special thanks to Parasyte and Modman for new GS core!
- Automatic save and loading GS codes when user change the game. "Auto cheat" option should be enabled.
- Fixed graphics bug in "RTC setup" menu (ED64 V3).
- After reset, file browser returns where you was before than run the game, instead of just go to the root.
- Users can change default save type in save_db.txt.
- ED64-V3 support.
- Fixed default save type for some games.
- Changed save memory initialization, it fix the problems with some games.
- Fixed possible problems with sram and flash ram save.
- Fixed random hangs after reboot.
- Self test function. Cart stability diagnostic.
- Improved eeprom implementation.
- Fixed problem with corrupted file names.
- Fixed IPS patching bug.
- more space for overscan area
- (!) OS Is not supported with EverDrive V1!!!
- Completely new OS was made from zero
- New FPGA core
- Faster SD interface. Now transfer speed up to 23Mbyte/s
- GameShark cheats.
- IPS/APS patches support
- Auto cheats loading.
- Auto IPS/APS loading
- Forcing of TV mode in the game. It may help to run some PAL games in color with NTSC system
- New menu interface
- Auto CRC fix. May help to run some hacked roms with bad checksum
- Menu supports two resolutions 320x240 and 640x480. Probably will be useful for some RGB moded systems which blinks in 640x480 mode
- New controller PAK manager
- Controller PAK auto backup funcion
- 40 Winks works with NTSC systems in color
- Some other minor improvements (:
- Copying data from file to file, right in menu. To make some extra copy of saves, for example
- File byte swapping. Useful for emulator save files converting
- Menu supports analog stick