This Jungle version of the EverDrive-N8 [NES] was discovered by Mowgli during his adventures in the jungle. This cartridge comes assembled in a transparent green cartridge shell, deluxe green label and is held together with silver phillips screws.
*This shell is not made by the manufacturer (Krikzz). It is a third-party shell that is CNC-cut by Stone Age Gamer.
Ever dream of having your whole library of NES games in a single cartridge? The EverDrive-N8 for NES allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on an SD card, put the SD card into the EverDrive-N8, put the EverDrive-N8 into an NES system and have your list of games at your finger tips. Please read the FLASH CART DISCLAIMER below before purchasing.
AO Bad Street Brawler Beerslinger Blow 'em Out Carpet Shark Dash Galaxy Eliminator: Boat Duel Family Picross From Below Get 'em Gary Hostages The Immortal KUBO 3 Little Lancelot Mermaids of Atlantis MetalMech Motor City Patrol The Mutant Virus Nightshade Noah's Ark Perfect Pair Plummet Challenge Game Power Punch II Pyramids of Ra Stanley Target Renegade Thunderbolt Treasure Master
Basic Edition vs. Deluxe Edition
The Basic Edition comes with just the EverDrive-N8 for NES cartridge with a gray back label in the selected style or configuration covered by a 1-year Warranty. Whereas the Deluxe Edition includes the cartridge with a gold back label, a case, printed manual, a EverDrive-N8 sticker, Stone Age Gamer sticker, and is covered by a 2-year Warranty.
- NES, Famicom, and Twin Famicom systems are supported.* Works with many NES/FC clones as well.
- Cart supports NES, Famicom, and FDS ROM images.
- Automatic disk side swap for FDS.
- Expansion audio.**
- Save State functionality.
- Game Genie cheat code support.
- Automatically backs-up saves to SD card. There is no need to push reset before shutting down the system.***
- Mapper support can be extended via software updates. As easy as loading new mappers files on SD card.
- FAT / FAT16 / FAT32 file system formats are supported.
- Supports SD (SD & SDHC) cards up to 32GB.
- Quick loading of game files (approx. 4-8 seconds).
- Powerful Cyclone II FPGA.
- 2 x 512Kbyte SRAM for PRG and CHR data.
- 128Kbyte battery backed memory. It write save data to SD.
- Max II CPLD to handle FPGA reconfiguration, BIOS and SD interfaces.
- 1Mbyte flash BIOS.
- Voltage shift buffers on PPU and CPU bus for matching levels between 5v NES bus and 3.3 EverDrive bus. Far better than simple resistor buffers at reducing noise and power consumption.
*Famicom version of cart requires Famicom to NES adapter to be used with NES. NES version of cart requires NES to Famicom adapter to be used with Famicom.
** Only Famicom can output expansion sound without modification. NES systems require modification to support this feature.
*** FDS is the only exception, user should push the reset button on system to get back to main menu before than shutting down the system, otherwise FDS save data will be lost.
EverDrive-N8 Original vs. EverDrive-N8 Pro: